St Colomban is a quaint little hamlet off a coastal path in the Bay of Quiberon. Most of the houses are locked up for the winter but the chapel (built 1575) was open. Its roof is like an upturned boat and there’s a lovely mural of a ship on one wall. Some think royalists imprisoned in the chapel painted it in 1795. Others, that it was done by sailors.